12/25/2012

Physical Side Effects of the New Energies

 I have been having physical difficulties for some 10 years now.  These cannot be attributed to age because I am just not that old.  These difficulties were so severe and longstanding that at times I was suicidal.  I just couldn't get my body to work right anymore and I couldn't figure it out.  I wanted to just give it up as a bad job.  I have developed severe reactions to chemicals in food (especially genetically modified "food")  and have done many cleansings, had all of my silver amalgam fillings removed, grow my own food etc...  Still some symptoms persist, some have abated, and others have cropped up.

Here's the deal:  Our bodies are live organisms made up of gestalts of live organisms, that are in turn made up of gestalts of live organisms, down to the molecular and atomic level.  These all respond to their environment; chemical, mental and emotional. (see Universe is alive post)

If you have an experience that you do not fully process, that experience is held in your body.  If another, similar experience crops up, you respond to both the current experience and the past, unprocessed experience.  If you still don't process the experience, it also is stored.  These built-up, unprocessed experiences result in your "hot buttons."  Then someone says something or does something that, looked at objectively, is fairly benign,  and you go berserk.  You are not responding to what is in front of you, but you are reacting to a whole long string of unprocessed events.  You can easily tell when this happens because your response is way out of proportion to the event that triggered it.

There were times that I grossly over-reacted to an event and a part of me dissociated.  I didn't want to act that way but I couldn't stop myself.  The sane part of me kind of hovered over in the corner and said ,"Oh god, here we go again," while the insane part of me just had a fit.

The new energies pervading our planet at this time are accelerating our growth.  Our bodies are responding and adjusting to these energies and our old buried gunk is bubbling to the surface for us to deal and dispense with once and for all.  It's a cleansing process.  Just a few weeks ago I had this idea and I did an internet search on the physical side effects of the new energies.  I was extremely relieved to find this and this.

This was huge for me.  I am not crazy.  I am not dying.  I am not falling apart.  This is temporary.  I am re-birthing myself.

It's time to deal with our shit and stop inflicting our pain on the world.    Clear it out.  If you experience a pain, go toward it rather than run from it.  Face it and ask what it's about.  The answer is within.  Go there by whatever means works for you: meditation, yoga, dream, prayer....

I got a book about six months ago called "Acupressure for emotional healing." (see books post)  I immediately tried one of the procedures.  As soon as my fingers touched the points on my body, I started crying uncontrollably.  For a long time.  What a release.  What a relief.

This is not always fun or pleasant, but the results (peace and well-being) are worth it.

I also recommend the "Medical Assistance Program: MAP" (see books post) which is about going inward and getting help.  You are not alone.  You can get help.  All you need do is ask.  Call on your god, your MAP team, your inner self, the saints, your angels, whatever works for you.

Throughout your day, don't focus on what is wrong or on what hurts.  Focus on the best feeling thing that you can.  What feels good right now?  What pleases you?  What are you grateful for?  When you see yourself in the mirror, smile.  Appreciate yourself.  For you are great.


No comments:

Post a Comment